Running Thoughts

Daily thoughts that may inspire or kick start something new.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Tired?

I sit here at my desk and get lost in the thought of what I need to be doing? I sometimes wish I could be a professional blogger and read and respond to blogs all day long. I wish I could write a thought a day and have millions comment on what I had to say. That is just not possible because I need to work. So I will delay no longer and head back to my task at hand. Thanks for letting me waste a little more time.

Coolio

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny, I've been thinking about you lately, wondering how you are doing with fatherhood. The kids are beautiful and I'm so tickled for you. Much has been on my plate lately and sometimes, actually, most times, I've no idea which end is up. I was thinking to the times on the north island and I can't quite figure out whether I had my act more together then, or just a limited view of what I thought would never come.

The Lord is my Shepherd. That's an important lesson.

I'm reading.

Thank you.

andrea

5:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home