Running Thoughts

Daily thoughts that may inspire or kick start something new.

Tuesday, September 09, 2003

This is my first day writing something. It is mid afternoon where my mind goes to mush and I tend to sleep in my chair. But I sparked a new idea and said - let's do the blog thing. Yeah! I like it! So what goes on in my head? I have an ongoing dialog in my head that goes from everyday life to relationships, jobs and where I would like to be in 20mins. from now. I can't think to far into the future. Do you agree? Well my hope is to write every morning before I start work. My thought for today is - I might be on a reality tv show! Nuts and crazy but I just submitted an application and I am working on a video. We will see. What show would you like to be, why? Well more later - enjoy my random thoughts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home